Your one stop shop for all your tree work, hedge and pruning requirements; from trimming a Leylandii hedge or pruning your Apple trees to crown thinning your Oak, dismantling a Beech or felling your Fir
We work with trees, shrubs and plants. We believe in sticking to what we know and enjoy. In doing so, we can offer you a professional service that you will be happy to use again and again and to recommend to others.
Services we offer
- Free verbal and written quotations.
- Help and advice with applications for trees which are protected under either a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) or are in conservation area.
- Removal of any size tree within any situation.
- Crown raising
- Tree felling or dismantling.
- Reduction and thinning
- Cleaning and dead-wooding
- Fruit trees professionally pruned.
- Hedges trimmed or reduced on a regular or one off basis.
- Tree and hedge planting and aftercare.
- Stump grinding
- Advice on tree managememt
Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last
fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money.
Cree Indian Proverb